Behavioral Health Counselor Fully Licensed - CummingJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor Fully Licensed - Cumming
Department: Cumming Center
Salary: Based on Ed and Exp
• Provides mental health services to adults, children, and adolescents in an outpatient setting.
• Individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling, and some contact within the community.
• Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
Fully licensed LPC, LMFT or LCSW in the state of Georgia.
LPC/LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LMFT - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter, regardless of level or length of licensure.
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Reference #:212023, 196195
Back to List